Marketing Your Pivot With Purpose
The Women’s Business Enterprise Center-East and the Temple Small Business Development Center (SBDC) have joined forces to bring you this workshop focused on navigating through new marketing opportunities for small business owners affected by the global pandemic. COVID-19 has caused many business owners to pivot and rethink their products and services. Barbara Bosha, of Bosha Design + Communications, and Wendy Verna, of Octo Design Group, Inc., will present on their strategies for sustained business growth through effective marketing.
- Define a clear path for successfully marketing your new products or services, including messaging, positioning and execution.
- Identify your target market, and how the behaviors of that market have changed as a result of COVID-19.
- Evaluate and rethink your marketing tools and avenues of promotion.
- Established business owners (3+ years in business) impacted by COVID
- Businesses looking for better strategies to manage their sales team and marketing plan / budget.
Speaker(s): Wendy Verna, Owner & President of Octo Design Group, Inc. Barbara Bosha, President of Bosha Design + Communications
Co-Sponsor(s): Temple Small Business Development Center
Fee: No Cost