It's not glamorous, but it's essential! If you aren’t keeping track of your revenue and expenses, you’re missing out on the data you need to make strategic decisions about your business – and you could set yourself up to miss out on investments down the road. Take it from us - it’s so much easier to start out properly than it is to clean up badly kept records.
So, if you’re an early stage business owner, there’s no time like the present.
This class is designed for:
- Entrepreneurs based in and around Philadelphia who are in the process of starting or in their first 6-12 months of business
- Service-based businesses (we’ll offer a product-based business cohort in the future!)
- Those who are comfortable choosing QuickBooks as their recordkeeping platform
You’ll leave this series with:
- Individualized support setting up your recordkeeping system
- One free year of QuickBooks Online access
- A strong understanding of how to maintain your records going forward
- The opportunity for a one-on-one check in with our instructor in three months to ensure that your new recordkeeping system is working for your business
The class will meet in our Zoom classroom on the following dates and times:
- Tuesday, June 8, 2021 from 6 – 8 pm
- Tuesday, June 15, 2021 from 6 – 8 pm
- Tuesday, June 22, 2021 from 6 – 8 pm
- Tuesday, July 6, 2021 from 6 – 8 pm
- You’ll also meet one-on-one with our instructor during the week of June 29th, 2021.
Because of the limited number of seats, we're asking interested business owners to complete an inquiry form. Click this link to complete the inquiry form.
Speaker(s): Monique Harrington, Ecclesiastes Business Enterprise, LLC
Fee: No Cost