Work Safe Series: Health & Safety
Safely returning to work during the COVID-19 pandemic is an area of concern for many small business owners. The Work Safe Webinar Series educates small business owners on the various leadership, health, legal and HR concerns that must be addressed when considering returning to in-person work.
In part two of three, we will discuss decision-making information and reopening strategies for small businesses seeking to create a safe workspace, based on current infection prevention and control guidance. This webinar is presented by Deborah A. Peartree, RN, MS, Senior Consultant of Health Management Associates.
- Understand the 5 steps for small business reopening including government compliance, reopening feasibility and safety requirements
- Identify how to build and maintain a culture of safety for your staff and customers
- Describe a process to review and revise your reopening plans to respond to emerging information
- Established business owners (3+ years in business) impacted by COVID
- Business owners who are considering or have made the decision to return to in-person work
Speaker(s): Deborah A. Peartree, Health Management Associates
Fee: No Cost