JumpStart Series (register here for all five workshops!)
Our JumpStart series is a low cost, flexible five-week workshop series that helps prospective business owners increase their chances for success and reduce the risks associated with starting a business. Register here for the entire series at $155.00, or go to the calendar to select only the workshops that interest you
The JumpStart Series workshops:
- Before You Start – January 20, 2022 - learn how to move from employee to business owner
- Market Research – January 27, 2022 - teaches how to assess the feasibility of your business ideas
- Financial Analysis – February 3, 2022 - provides financial basics critical to business success
- Business Plan – February 10, 2022 - helps business owners plan for growth and profitability
- Business Launch – February 17, 2022 - understand the legal, financial, insurance, employment and tax requirements
Limited financial aid is available to those who qualify. To apply, complete the business training scholarship application below before registering. Course fees are non-refundable.
Class: 6:00 - 9:00
Fee: $ 155.00
This required fee holds your place in the class and is non-refundable. Limited financial assistance is available to those who qualify; complete the linked application before registering.