Finding Your Funding
This two-hour workshop will provide valuable information on how to access capital to help your business grow. This is appropriate for existing business owners seeking growth funding or those within six months of launch looking for start up funds.
The financial options discussed will include loans, micro-loans, lines of credit, leasing, as well as alternative financing. Our panel includes lenders from local financial institutions and loan funds to present the information you need to understand to get funding for your business.
Finding Your Funding will help you to:
- Understand what lenders look for when evaluating a loan package.
- Learn what documents are required for a loan request.
- Make valuable contacts with lenders.
- Learn about financing options.
- Learn how to apply for a small business loan.
Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance. Contact us at (215) 790-9232 to arrange.
Fee: $ 10.00
Payment can be made online with credit card