JumpStart - Market Research
Market Research is designed to help you gather and integrate information about the kind of business you are planning to develop. Learn what market research is and how to use it to assess the potential of your business idea. Learn a process to conduct your own market research.
In the Market Research workshop you will:
- Understand the definition and importance of market research.
- Learn how to do your own market research.
- Use your market research to assess your business idea.
- Learn if your business idea is feasible and profitable.
- Learn if you can achieve your personal as well as business goals.
- Learn the key to profitable market research.
- Learn how to research and evaluate other business ideas.
Our JumpStart series is a low cost, flexible five-week workshop series that helps prospective business owners increase their chances for success and reduce the risks associated with starting a business. Register here for the entire series at $155.00, or go to the calendar to select only the workshops that interest you
The JumpStart Series workshops:
- Before You Start – September 8, 2022 - learn how to move from employee to business owner
- Market Research – September 15, 2022 - teaches how to assess the feasibility of your business ideas
- Financial Analysis – September 22, 2022 - provides financial basics critical to business success
- Business Plan – September 29, 2022 - helps business owners plan for growth and profitability
- Business Launch – October 6th, 2022 - understand the legal, financial, insurance, employment and tax requirements
Limited financial aid is available to those who qualify. To apply, complete the business training scholarship application below before registering. Course fees are non-refundable.
Class: 6:00 - 9:00
Fee: $ 35.00
This required fee holds your place in the class and is non-refundable. Limited financial assistance is available to those who qualify; complete the linked application before registering.