JumpStart - Financial Analysis
If you're registering for the entire series, use the series page for a discount on your registration.
Financial Analysis is a workshop all about the importance of good financial management for your business. Learn the importance of knowing and analyzing the sources of your business revenue. Learn how to project sales and what the impact of the target market's characteristics could be on cash flow and sales projections.
In the Financial Analysis workshop, you will:
- Learn the keys to good recordkeeping.
- Learn how to evaluate the financial health of your business.
- Determine the amount of financing needed for a new business.
- Determine start-up costs.
- Project first year revenues.
- Do cash flow projections.
- Do profit and loss projections.
Our JumpStart series is a low cost, flexible five-week workshop series that helps prospective business owners increase their chances for success and reduce the risks associated with starting a business. Register here for the entire series at $155.00, or go to the calendar to select only the workshops that interest you
The JumpStart Series workshops:
- Before You Start – September 8, 2022 - learn how to move from employee to business owner
- Market Research – September 15, 2022 - teaches how to assess the feasibility of your business ideas
- Financial Analysis – September 22, 2022 - provides financial basics critical to business success
- Business Plan – September 29, 2022 - helps business owners plan for growth and profitability
- Business Launch – October 6th, 2022 - understand the legal, financial, insurance, employment and tax requirements
Limited financial aid is available to those who qualify. To apply, complete the business training scholarship application below before registering. Course fees are non-refundable.
Fee: $ 35.00
This required fee holds your place in the class and is non-refundable. Limited financial assistance is available to those who qualify; complete the linked application before registering.