JumpStart - The Business Plan
If you're registering for the entire series, use the series page for a discount on your registration.
The Business Plan is a workshop on planning for business success. Sound business planning is an essential ingredient for success. A well-conceived business plan is also the key to securing necessary funds for an entrepreneur's start-up or expansion.
In the Business Plan workshop you will:
- Understand what a business plan is.
- Understand why a business plan is necessary.
- Learn the elements and contents of a good business plan.
- Learn how to develop and write a business plan.
- Learn the steps in the business planning process.
- Create a mission statement.
This workshop is part of our JumpStart series, a low cost, flexible five-week workshop series that helps prospective business owners increase their chances for success and reduce the risks associated with starting a business. Register here and on the other workshop pages to pick and choose the workshops that most interest you, or register for the entire series for a discount at the JumpStart series page.
Our JumpStart series is a low cost, flexible five-week workshop series that helps prospective business owners increase their chances for success and reduce the risks associated with starting a business. Register here for the entire series at $155.00, or go to the calendar to select only the workshops that interest you
The JumpStart Series workshops:
- Before You Start – September 8, 2022 - learn how to move from employee to business owner
- Market Research – September 15, 2022 - teaches how to assess the feasibility of your business ideas
- Financial Analysis – September 22, 2022 - provides financial basics critical to business success
- Business Plan – September 29, 2022 - helps business owners plan for growth and profitability
- Business Launch – October 6th, 2022 - understand the legal, financial, insurance, employment and tax requirements
Limited financial aid is available to those who qualify. To apply, complete the business training scholarship application below before registering. Course fees are non-refundable.
Class: 6:00 - 9:00
Fee: $ 35.00
This required fee holds your place in the class and is non-refundable. Limited financial assistance is available to those who qualify; complete the linked application before registering.