JumpStart - Business Launch
If you're registering for the entire series, use the series page for a discount on your registration.
Business Launch is a panel of experts who will help you understand how to successfully launch a business.
In the Business Launch workshop you will:
- Learn the City of Philadelphia licensing, zoning, and inspection requirements
- Understand the different types of legal entities and how to choose a legal structure for your business
- Learn the basics of small business bookkeeping
- Learn about insurance for small businesses
This workshop is part of our JumpStart series, a low cost, flexible five-week workshop series that helps prospective business owners increase their chances for success and reduce the risks associated with starting a business. Register here and on the other workshop pages to pick and choose the workshops that most interest you, or register for the entire series for a discount at the JumpStart series page.
Our JumpStart series is a low cost, flexible five-week workshop series that helps prospective business owners increase their chances for success and reduce the risks associated with starting a business. Register here for the entire series at $155.00, or go to the calendar to select only the workshops that interest you
The JumpStart Series workshops:
- Before You Start – September 8, 2022 - learn how to move from employee to business owner
- Market Research – September 15, 2022 - teaches how to assess the feasibility of your business ideas
- Financial Analysis – September 22, 2022 - provides financial basics critical to business success
- Business Plan – September 29, 2022 - helps business owners plan for growth and profitability
- Business Launch – October 6th, 2022 - understand the legal, financial, insurance, employment and tax requirements
Limited financial aid is available to those who qualify. To apply, complete the business training scholarship application below before registering. Course fees are non-refundable.
Class: 6:00 - 9:00
Fee: $ 35.00
This required fee holds your place in the class and is non-refundable. Limited financial assistance is available to those who qualify; complete the linked application before registering.