JumpStart - Workshop 4 - The Business Plan
The Business Plan is a workshop on planning for business success. Sound business planning is an essential ingredient for success. A well-conceived business plan is also the key to securing necessary funds for an entrepreneur's start-up or expansion.
In the Business Plan workshop you will:
- Understand what a business plan is.
- Understand why a business plan is necessary.
- Learn the elements and contents of a good business plan.
- Learn how to develop and write a business plan.
- Learn the steps in the business planning process.
- Create a mission statement.
This workshop is part of our JumpStart series, a low cost, flexible five-week workshop series that helps prospective business owners increase their chances for success and reduce the risks associated with starting a business. Register here and on the other workshop pages to pick and choose the workshops that most interest you, or register for the entire series for a discount at the JumpStart series page.
The JumpStart Series workshops:
- Before You Start – September 7, 2023 - learn how to move from employee to business owner
- Market Research – September 14, 2023 - teaches how to assess the feasibility of your business ideas
- Financial Analysis – September 21, 2023 - provides financial basics critical to business success
- Business Plan – September 28, 2023 - helps business owners plan for growth and profitability
- Business Launch – October 5, 2023 - understand the legal, financial, insurance, employment and tax requirements
Registration due before workshop begins; Class: 6:00PM - 9:00PM
Limited financial aid is available to those who qualify. To apply, complete the business training scholarship application below before registering. Course fees are non-refundable.
Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance. Contact us at (215) 790-9232 to arrange.
Fee: $ 35.00