Start Your Own Business: Breaking Barriers Like a Boss!
WBEC-East, in partnership with ASSETS Lancaster, Cheyney University, Lincoln University, and Delaware State University, presents a workshop for HBCU students to further your entrepreneurial mindset, introduce resources available to you now and in the future, and answer your questions about entrepreneurship, small business ownership, and what being your own boss looks like.
The evening will be split into a panel of equally experienced and relatable entrepreneurs who have started their own companies, resource presentations, and an open forum Q&A!
- Dr. Chardae Rodgers-Gamble, CEO of CR Clinical
- Chelsea Christmas, Founder and Owner of At Her Core, LLC
- Dr. Patricia Holmes Smith, CEO of Holmes Smith Consulting Services, Inc.
- Solomon Wheeler, SBA Harrisburg Branch Manager
- Denzel Brown, ASSETS Lancaster Director of Community Lending
- Oscar Orozco, Community First Fund Senior Community Lender
Join us as we discuss what it takes to empower yourself, grow your entrepreneurial mindset, and how to work it as your own boss!
Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance. Contact us at (215) 790-9232 to arrange.
Co-Sponsor(s): ASSETS Lancaster Cheyney University Lincoln University Delaware State University
Fee: No Cost