JumpStart - Workshop 2: Market Research
Market Research is designed to help you gather and integrate information about the kind of business you are planning to develop. Learn what market research is and how to use it to assess the potential of your business idea. Learn a process to conduct your own market research.
In this workshop you will:
- Understand the definition and importance of market research.
- Learn how to do your own market research.
- Use your market research to assess your business idea.
- Learn if your business idea is feasible and profitable.
- Learn if you can achieve your personal as well as business goals.
- Learn the key to profitable market research.
- Learn how to research and evaluate other business ideas.
This workshop is part of our JumpStart series: a low cost, five-week webinar series that helps prospective business owners increase their chances for success and reduce the risks associated with starting a business. Register here and on the other individual workshop pages to pick and choose the webinars that most interest you, -OR- register for the entire series for a discounted registration fee at the JumpStart Full Series page.
The JumpStart Series workshops:
- Tuesday, February 27, 2024 - Before You Start: Learn how to move from employee to business owner
- Tuesday, March 5, 2024 - Market Research: Teaches how to assess the feasibility of your business ideas
- Tuesday, March 12, 2024 - Financial Analysis: Provides financial basics critical to business success
- Tuesday, March 19, 2024 - Business Plan: Helps business owners plan for growth and profitability
- Tuesday, March 26, 2024 - Business Launch: Understand the legal, financial, insurance, employment and tax requirements
Each class is held 6:00 - 8:00PM. Registration for individual classes will close day-of at 5:00PM.
Limited financial aid is available to those who qualify. To apply, complete the business training scholarship application below before registering. Course fees are non-refundable.
Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance. Contact us at (215) 790-9232 to arrange.
Fee: $ 35.00
This required fee holds your place in the class and is non-refundable. Limited financial assistance is available to those who qualify; complete the linked application before registering.