Work Safe Series: Leadership Development
Tue 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM
Facilitated by Women's Business Enterprise Center East (WBEC-East)
Topic: Managing a Business
Safely returning to work during the COVID-19 pandemic is an area of concern for many small business owners. The Work Safe Webinar Series educates small business owners on the various leadership, legal, HR and health concerns that must be addressed when considering returning to in-person work.
In part one of three, we will discuss how to serve as an effective and compassionate leader during times of uncertainty. This webinar is presented by award winning executive coach, Henna Pryor of the Pryority Group.
- Understand the implications of a pandemic workplace and what it requires of you as a leader
- Identify and empathize with how the behaviors of your employees have changed as a result of COVID-19.
- Evaluate and rethink your leadership strategies
- Established business owners (3+ years in business) impacted by COVID
- Business owners who are considering or have made the decision to return to in-person work
Join us for part two of the Work Safe Series: Health & Safety
Join us for part three of the Work Safe Series: Legal Issues & HR
Speaker(s): Henna Pryor, Pryority Group
Fee: No Cost